I wanted to write something smart here, so I ended up writing something about me wanting to write something smart, which I hope it will make me look smart.
Why are you reading this anyway?
- Stack Overflow 96.5k 96.5k 1919 gold badges191191 silver badges218218 bronze badges
- Italian Language 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Skeptics 263 263 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 630 Make UINavigationBar transparent
- 435 Base64 Decoding in iOS 7+
- 353 Creating NSData from NSString in Swift
- 320 Detect if app is being built for device or simulator in Swift
- 301 How to draw a transparent UIToolbar or UINavigationBar in iOS7
- 288 Proper practice for subclassing UIView?
- 165 NSString to CFStringRef and CFStringRef to NSString in ARC?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (12)
21 Should we allow questions/answers to be in Italian? Nov 5 '13
19 Are questions about translation requests on topic? Nov 5 '13
16 How to handle swear words? Nov 6 '13
13 Are questions about dialects on topic? Nov 7 '13
11 Ci diamo del tu? Nov 5 '13
11 Are etymology questions on topic? Nov 5 '13
10 How do we format sentences? Nov 6 '13
10 What language should we use for tags? Nov 5 '13
7 Should we allow broad questions? Nov 11 '13