I'm a mathematician working in algebra. I've been using TeX since 1987, but couldn't write my Ph.D. thesis with it. Sob!
I teach LaTeX at my university, besides the mathematics courses. I'm the author of some LaTeX packages and even of one Plain TeX package. At my site it's possible to download my book on LaTeX programming (in Italian, sorry).
Here's my motto for TeX.SX:
Pronto prontissimo son come il fulmine: sono il factotum della città. (From "Il barbiere di Siviglia", music by Gioachino Rossini, libretto by Cesare Sterbini.)
Member for 6 years, 11 months
87 profile views
Last seen Sep 1 at 16:49
- TeX - LaTeX 861.6k 861.6k 106106 gold badges22252225 silver badges36403640 bronze badges
- Mathematics 209.8k 209.8k 1616 gold badges109109 silver badges264264 bronze badges
- Italian Language♦ 16.2k 16.2k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Code Review 608 608 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 260 260 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 421 What are the different kinds of boxes in (La)TeX?
- 418 Lengths and when to use them
- 403 How to add a forced line break inside a table cell
- 291 Difference between \textwidth, \linewidth and \hsize
- 251 fontenc vs inputenc
- 243 What's the difference between \mathrm and \operatorname?
- 219 'Floor' and 'ceiling' functions
- View more network posts →