I'm a mathematician working in algebra. I've been using TeX since 1987, but couldn't write my Ph.D. thesis with it. Sob!
I teach LaTeX at my university, besides the mathematics courses. I'm the author of some LaTeX packages and even of one Plain TeX package. At my site it's possible to download my book on LaTeX programming (in Italian, sorry).
Here's my motto for TeX.SX:
Pronto prontissimo son come il fulmine: sono il factotum della città. (From "Il barbiere di Siviglia", music by Gioachino Rossini, libretto by Cesare Sterbini.)
Member for 7 years, 2 months
91 profile views
Last seen Nov 20 '20 at 9:33
- TeX - LaTeX 880.4k 880.4k 108108 gold badges22572257 silver badges36863686 bronze badges
- Mathematics 213k 213k 1616 gold badges112112 silver badges273273 bronze badges
- Italian Language♦ 16.5k 16.5k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Code Review 608 608 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 260 260 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 426 What are the different kinds of boxes in (La)TeX?
- 424 Lengths and when to use them
- 406 How to add a forced line break inside a table cell
- 301 Difference between \textwidth, \linewidth and \hsize
- 253 fontenc vs inputenc
- 248 What's the difference between \mathrm and \operatorname?
- 225 'Floor' and 'ceiling' functions
- View more network posts →