IT Consultant with a Degree in Virtual Reality and Multimedia. Actually, I primarily work with Java, C#, IBM FileNet and OpenText Documentum in the insurance/banking fields; in the past, I worked with C++, Qt and ITK/VTK in a medical context. I'm experienced in Game Development (especially with the Unity engine) as well.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
4 profile views
Last seen Oct 18 '19 at 8:47
- Stack Overflow 5.7k 5.7k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Italian Language 587 587 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Arqade 580 580 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 532 532 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Game Development 199 199 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 29 Do "at the start of your turn" abilities work due to a swap with Alarm-o-Bot?
- 28 How to pop up a message window in Qt?
- 19 Why did Kubrick avoid a direct explanation to "Clockwork orange"'s meaning?
- 12 Define word wrapping for a SimpleLabelStyle
- 12 Counterspell and Spellbender together: which one is triggered first?
- 10 How to find the first Chinese character in a java string
- 9 isalpha() function returns false for character in string
- View more network posts →