I have a BS in Social Engineering.
My day job is a full-stack developer in C#/JS, but I like most Computer Engineering-related things. Just keep it at or above the 1's and 0's level, or I start zoning out.
Top network posts
- 19 Why is violin tuning order the way it is?
- 12 How to remove scrollbar from Mat-tab or Mat-card (Angular Material)
- 8 Is there syntax highlighting for assembly in Sublime Text 2?
- 8 Commenting syntax for x86 AT&T syntax assembly
- 8 How to Print 64-bit Value in GDB
- 7 Count up forever
- 6 What's the difference between the .asciz and the .string assembler directives?
- View more network posts →