Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 14 Why did Cicero use The Royal "We"?
- 10 How do you say "good morning" in Latin?
- 9 Substantive adjectives "Latīna, Graeca" as language names
- 7 Italiānus "native or inhabitant of Italy" - Latin or Macaronicanese?
- 7 How to say "everything will be good" in Latin?
- 7 Why is Thesaurus Musicarum Latinarum in the feminine?
- 6 <quality> even for being a <noun>
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.