I am a lecturer at the University of Edinburgh.
I am interested in understanding how cells decode and interpret signals from their environment to generate meaningful outputs. I mostly use neuroendocrine systems (the ones that produce hormones in your body) to study this question. I am also very interested in all that relates to data analysis.
- Stack Overflow 46.5k 46.5k 1515 gold badges8080 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Biology 6.7k 6.7k 2929 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Skeptics 6.2k 6.2k 11 gold badge3636 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 5k 5k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 4.1k 4.1k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- View network profile