I have more than 10 years of experience developing software using the .NET Framework and other technologies (Web development, Databases, ...).
Some of my professional interests are: software development best practices, software architecture, cloud computing, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) and Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean and/or any other that can help me to become a better and more productive software engineer.
I believe in good code - code that is readable, maintainable, reusable, testable and deployable. This means that I'm not the "quick and dirty" type, I write code for the medium/long term whenever possible.
Something else about me - I love music, I am an amateur photographer, not a big fan of gyms (I prefer to do some outdoor activity such as walking/hiking), big foodie (I love Mediterranean cuisine and my glass of wine!).
Top network posts
- 150 The "&" character breaks passwords that are stored in the web.config
- 42 Get Database Table Name from Entity Framework MetaData
- 29 Nuget restore fails on Azure Devops with message "unable to load the service index for source"
- 29 Download text as file in ASP.NET
- 25 Visual Studio Team Services - edit link settings
- 25 DbSet table name
- 25 How to compare two Json objects using C#
- View more network posts →