Keen cyclist and student of conversational / tourist Italian, at this stage. Visited Italy in 2012 for five weeks, and since forgotten much that I learned. I'm going back soon to visit my brother, so I better brush up! I hope to do some cycling while I'm there.
We'll know I'm on track when this section is written in Italian :-)
Ciao for now,
Member for 3 years, 10 months
5 profile views
Last seen Apr 22 '18 at 10:20
- Bicycles 16.7k 16.7k 44 gold badges4646 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3k 3k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- History 1k 1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 159 How do I get people to stop bikeshedding (focusing on trivialities)?
- 78 How to get over anger at inconsiderate drivers
- 57 Using ArrayList or HashMap for better speed
- 52 Leaving lock on the parking rack - is this rude?
- 49 Best ways to avoid getting hit by cars?
- 41 How should I handle a highway patrolman who stops me occasionally to give incorrect instructions about my riding duties?
- 38 Anxious about riding in traffic after 20 year absence from cycling
- View more network posts →