I am a native English speaker who has studied several foreign languages, and has earned meaningful reputation on SE (>1000) for some of them.
Unfortunately, Italian is not one of my better languages, as reflected in my much lower reputation. (One somewhat "highly" voted answer just happened to hit the sweet spot of what little I know.) I am probably an "A1," (not even an A2), on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages scale.
New York, New York
Member for 6 years, 10 months
10 profile views
Last seen Aug 10 at 6:31
- History 96.3k 96.3k 1313 gold badges212212 silver badges467467 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 18.7k 18.7k 55 gold badges4646 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- German Language 11.9k 11.9k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Chess 11.5k 11.5k 2727 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 10.7k 10.7k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 99 Were there women who were against giving women the right to vote?
- 81 Is it true that there are more slaves in the world now than ever at one point in history?
- 75 Why China was able to unify and not Europe?
- 62 Why did the Germans spare Allied troops trapped at Dunkirk?
- 56 Why did Peter the Great name Saint Petersburg, Russia with a foreign styled name?
- 52 Is it ethical for a PI to tell university to pay out intern's salary for an extra month after internship ends, and keep the money?
- 51 Why did Italy abandon its alliance with Germany in WW1 and join the Allied side?
- View more network posts →