I am a native English speaker who has studied several foreign languages, and has earned meaningful reputation on SE (>1000) for some of them.
Unfortunately, Italian is not one of my better languages, as reflected in my much lower reputation. (One somewhat "highly" voted answer just happened to hit the sweet spot of what little I know.) I am probably an "A1," (not even an A2), on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages scale.
New York, New York
Member for 7 years, 5 months
11 profile views
Last seen Aug 10 '20 at 6:31
- History 99.2k 99.2k 1616 gold badges230230 silver badges487487 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 20.1k 20.1k 66 gold badges5555 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- German Language 12.1k 12.1k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Chess 11.9k 11.9k 2828 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 10.8k 10.8k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 101 Were there women who were against giving women the right to vote?
- 81 Is it true that there are more slaves in the world now than ever at one point in history?
- 75 Why China was able to unify and not Europe?
- 63 Why did the Germans spare Allied troops trapped at Dunkirk?
- 56 Why did Peter the Great name Saint Petersburg, Russia with a foreign styled name?
- 52 Is it ethical for a PI to tell university to pay out intern's salary for an extra month after internship ends, and keep the money?
- 52 Why did Italy abandon its alliance with Germany in WW1 and join the Allied side?
- View more network posts →