Trained in Physics, I work as a Data Scientist at Mallzee. I have a thing for languages and I am Italian.
- Stack Overflow 5.8k 5.8k 1515 gold badges5757 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Italian Language 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- German Language 1.9k 1.9k 1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 561 561 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Linguistics 373 373 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 Retrieving subfolders names in S3 bucket from boto3
- 50 Centering Text in IPython notebook markdown/heading cells?
- 48 Read file content from S3 bucket with boto3
- 39 Filtering a Pyspark DataFrame with SQL-like IN clause
- 38 Number of partitions in RDD and performance in Spark
- 36 _corrupt_record error when reading a JSON file into Spark
- 19 Is it correct to say "il lago di Loch Ness"?
- View more network posts →