Trained in Physics, I work as a Data Scientist at Mallzee. I have a thing for languages and I am Italian.
- Italian Language 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 1313 gold badges5050 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- German Language 1.1k 1.1k 1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 326 326 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Linguistics 253 253 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 48 Retrieving subfolders names in S3 bucket from boto3
- 39 Centering Text in IPython notebook markdown/heading cells?
- 37 Filtering a Pyspark DataFrame with SQL-like IN clause
- 33 Read file content from S3 bucket with boto3
- 31 Number of partitions in RDD and performance in Spark
- 28 _corrupt_record error when reading a JSON file into Spark
- 19 Is it correct to say "il lago di Loch Ness"?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
24 Should we allow questions/answers to be in Italian? Nov 5 '13
9 Please use the correct accents on Italian words Dec 4 '14
8 Is it on-topic to ask for tips with learning? Jan 17 '17
8 Who should the moderators be? Nov 19 '13