I am a postdoc at the Universität Regensburg. My main research interests are equivariant homotopy theory and algebraic K-theory.
Member for 5 years
100 profile views
Last seen Sep 20 at 10:12
- MathOverflow 12.8k 12.8k 22 gold badges5252 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Italian Language♦ 10.2k 10.2k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- History 870 870 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 251 251 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 91 What happened in Rome, when the western empire "fell"?
- 30 Replacing triangulated categories with something better
- 27 Why is Voevodsky's motivic homotopy theory 'the right' approach?
- 21 Why does K-theory need schemes to be Noetherian?
- 19 Why Cech cohomology does not compute sheaf cohomology on an open annulus
- 19 Tensor product of fields over integers
- 19 Is it meaningful to work on convergencies, integration, etc. on the Zariski topology?
- View more network posts →