"Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense."
I'm interested in promoting the knowledge of my own mother tongue; if you like Italian, you may want to join Italian Language & Usage.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
9 profile views
Last seen Aug 23 '18 at 3:00
Top network posts
- 74 Did astronauts or cosmonauts have sex in space?
- 66 Can Chinese people read the literature of 2,500 years ago as easily as yesterday's newspapers
- 59 Does a column of marching soldiers have to break their rhythm while crossing a bridge to prevent its collapse?
- 25 Did Iraq have the use of electricity 5000 years ago?
- 25 Is spider silk stronger than steel?
- 25 Did drinking milk cause an evolutionary change in the human genome?
- 22 Are smartphones, keyboards, and tablets more contaminated with Staphylococcus aureus than a public toilet seat?
- View more network posts →