I like to make compilers cry. Expecially the C# ones...
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 1717 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 537 537 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Computer Science 409 409 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Review 374 374 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Information Security 341 341 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 23 Mixed content on many SE sites
- 19 C# Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed during Process.Kill()
- 14 Problems with recursive generic type in c#
- 12 Why is "vi spezzeremo le reni" used?
- 10 Why can't the C# compiler deduce type parameters for return values?
- 10 Which fixpoint is Haskell list type?
- 9 Lint for android in Eclipse gives wrong results
- View more network posts →