As suggested on http://blog.stackoverflow.com/2010/07/the-7-essential-meta-questions-of-every-beta/, we should define our own site.
Some guidelines are already provided on the about
What to ask
- Specific issues with Italian language
- Real problems or questions that you’ve encountered
What not to ask
- Anything not directly related to Italian language
- Questions that are primarily opinion-based
- Questions with too many possible answers or that would require an extremely long answer
but I think we should gather here other guidelines whenever they are discussed and we come to a community agreement.